A small number of system components wherein, all are perfectly coordinated
– Plywood sheet.
– MAINI beams H20 3.90m.
– Pre-defined positioning points, as reference marks for setting up and checking the formwork.
– Lowering head H20.
– Integrated quick-lowering function for minimising damage when striking
– Stabilises the primary beams so that these cannot tip over on the sides
– Supporting head H20.
– Easy to mount to the floor
– For securing intermediate props to the H20 beam.
– MAINI props
– High load-bearing capacity.
– Numbered peg holes, for easier height adjustment
– Special thread geometry, for easier release even under high load
– Elbowed fastening clamps, for easier operating and reducing injuries
– Removable folding tripod.
– For holding floor props upright
– Swing-out legs allow flexible placement in constricted situations, such as along edges and in corners